Our ministry is growing, and we are currently hiring for the following positions!
Use your God-given gift to make a difference in the life of a child who comes from a crisis situation.
Click below for more information about each position and to apply.
To love children in need and equip them for the future by pointing them to Christ, providing them with an excellent Christian education, meeting their physical needs, and providing them with a loving family environment.
Statement of Doctrinal Beliefs
- We believe the Bible to be the only and complete inspired, infallible, authoritative, inerrant word of God. We believe these originally-inspired words are preserved for English-speaking people only in the King James Version. (2 Timothy 3:16, 2 Peter 1:21, Psalm 12:6-7).
- We believe there is only one God who is eternal, self-existent, infinite and immutable. We believe God manifests Himself to man in three persons—Father, Son, and Holy Spirit (Genesis 1:1, Psalm 90:2, Matthew 28:19, John 14:16-17).
- We believe the deity of Christ (John 10:30), His virgin birth (Isaiah 7:14, Matthew 1:23), his sinless life (Hebrews 4:15, 7:26), His miracles (John 2:11), His vicarious and atoning death (I Corinthians 15:3, Ephesians 1:7, Hebrews 2:9), His resurrection (John 11:25, I Corinthians 15:4), His ascension to the right hand of the Father (Mark 16:19), and His personal return to power and glory (Acts 1:11, Revelation 19:11).
- We believe in the absolute necessity of regeneration by the Holy Spirit for salvation because of the exceeding sinfulness of human nature. We believe that men are justified on the single ground of faith in the shed blood of Christ and that only by God’s grace through faith alone is man saved (John 3:16-19, 5:24, Romans 3:23, 5:8-9, Ephesians 2:8-10, Titus 3:5).
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost—they that are saved, unto the resurrection on life and those that are lost, unto the resurrection of damnation (John 5:28-29).
- We believe in the pre-tribulation, pre-millennial return of Jesus Christ (I Thessalonians 5:1-3).
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by Whose indwelling the Christian is able to live a godly, separated life (Romans 8:13-14, I Corinthians 3:16, 6:19-20, Ephesians 4:30, 5:18).
We are generally exempt from the provisions of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, which makes illegal discrimination in employment based on religion. Therefore we retain the right to give preference in hiring to persons who are Christian, and/or in good standing with this organization. Beyond this religion exception, however, it is our employment practice to tolerate no discrimination in hiring, compensating, promoting, or terminating employees because of an individual’s race, color, sex (except as pastoral staff needs require), national origin, disability, veteran status, or age. This policy is based on laws established under the Civil Rights Act of 1964 and other applicable local, state, and federal guidelines.