Shipping items to us in Honduras is very difficult and costly.
To provide for our Honduras needs, please give at the button below, and we will use your gift to purchase the items here.
Thank you so much for providing for the children!
Grocery & Everyday Needs
Each month, we make one large grocery trip over an hour away to Pricemart (like Sam’s Club), where we get the bulk of our grocery and household items.
We then get our weekly necessities like milk, eggs, and bread at a small, local store.
Total, it costs about $2,000 each month for all of our grocery and everyday household items.
Current Other Needs
- 1 above ground pool – $400
- End of school special lunch out – $300
- Trip to Tio Dolmo – $200 for admission and snack)
- 8 Dressers for kids room – $200 each
- School supplies for summer tutoring – $20/ea. for 24 kids